Advice for Founders Who Don’t Have Time to Waste
Practical advice built upon real startup experience
Customer Interviews for Product Teams
Interview techniques to uncover your customers’ true goals:
- What questions to ask
- How to run interviews
- Download cheatsheets and resources
How to Hire Your First Product Manager
A handbook for founders who need to hire the right product manager, first time:
- What will they really be like to work with?
- Do they really have the skills they say they do?
- When’s the right time to hire a head of product?
A Conversation About Hiring Product Managers
In this 45 minute podcast, Nick dicsusses:
- The difference between a product manager and product owner
- How to structure product teams
- What makes startup product managers successful.
Product-Market Fit Without the Guesswork
A 30 minute workshop for founders and startup product teams showing how to:
- Use customer interviews to develop crystal clear positioning statements
- Align your teams behind a shared vision of your customers
- Use the value proposition canvas to drive for clarity.
Five Powerful Frameworks for Commercial Thinking
Five proven models to help startup teams develop commercial and strategic thinking skills.
- Assess your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Step-by-step models to develop commercial thinking
- Easy to understand and quick to implement